ProX DMP 300
3D Production Printer
- Maximum size of structure:
- Optimize features and extremely thin wall thickness.
- Surface finish quality up to 200-5 Ra μ M requiring less Post processing.
- Very dense and non-porous parts.
- accuracy of +/- 50 µm (+/- 0.002 inch) in small parts,
+/- 0.2% on large parts.
- Repeatability of about 20 μm
- Creating 20 degree angles without supports.
- Less support and improved quality of space means less Post processing and less use of materials – hence, time and cost savings.
We will use Stainless Steel 17-4 PH: General purpose high-strength metal powder, good corrosion resistance and thermal properties – for purity reasons and ISO9001 standards.
The Prox DMP300 printer also works with the following materials:
AlSi12 Aluminum Alloy : Metal powder for supplemental manufacture of lightweight parts with good thermal properties and high strength and weight ratio, for industrial prototypes, manufacturing parts and spare parts. As well as thin-walled parts.
CoCr : Metal powder for the additive manufacturing of highly corrosion-resistant industrial parts that require high temperature resistance.
Maraging Steel: Fine metal powder for direct production of tools and molds as well as high-performance parts that require high strength and toughness.
Using the DMP method:
Direct Metal Printing.
This 3D printing technology is also called laser scintouring. This method uses lasers to center the dusty metallic material.
Manufacture of additives of industrial parts required for corrosion resistance or required for high temperature durability.
This printer can be used to make the following products:
Custom dentures, orthopedic implants, tire molds, watches, jewelry, aircraft parts and molds
High quality and high speed small metal parts.
Three-dimensional printed metal parts production system, high performance and high quality.
Reduced waste, higher production speeds, short set-up times, very dense metal parts and the ability to manufacture complex assemblies.
Precision parts are consistently high even in initial construction.
High surface finish.
Reduce production time and increase parts accuracy